Employer: CORR Grain Systems Inc.
Number of positions: 1
Type of positions: Full Time
CORR Grain Systems Inc. is the leading grain storage solutions supplier in western Canada. We are a young company experiencing exponential growth since our inception in 2014 with a need to increase our human resources for the upcoming year. CORR Grain is dedicated to providing the highest quality grain storage and handling systems in the marketplace. We offer a wide variety of products and solutions from industry leading Canadian manufacturers.
CORR Grain Systems Inc. is recruiting a full-time Sales Coordinator dedicated to servicing our sales team and providing excellent customer service to our clients. The position will be based out of our business location near Lumsden, SK.
· Work directly with sales staff to input quotes.
· Order product from vendors.
· Work with vendors and logistics team to ensure product is delivered.
· Source appropriate product from inventory.
· Work with warehouse staff to ensure inventory levels are maintained.
· Learn the inventory.
· Operate and update inventory management system.
· Complete inventory counts.
· Create invoices and accept payments.
· Other duties as assigned.
The salary of this position will be dependant upon the successful candidates’ experience.
· Strong organizational skills, self motivator and self learner.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work unsupervised.
· Strong communication skills.
· Inventory management software experience.
· Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
· Able to work with and as a member of a team.
· Ag experience is an asset but not required.
· Bachelor’s degree is an asset but not required.
CORR Grain offers a standard benefit package and flexibility to work from home and at the office. We offer a fast paced and rewarding career as well as the industry’s best team of people. Join our team today!
Please send resumes to [email protected]