Territory Sales Manager
Employer: CORR Grain Systems Inc.
Number of positions: 2
Type of positions: Sales
Experience required: Ag Sales Experience
Wage/Salary: $78,211.00-$87,746.00 per year
We are professional, customer-centric, fast-paced, and our goal is to Provide customers with the right storage solution and technology for their farm.
Our work environment includes:
Safe work environment
CORR Grain is a corporation operating in the Western Canadian Agriculture Sector. The operations include sale and delivery of grain storage and handling solutions. CORR Grain enables this process to be seamless for the producer creating a long term plan that allows for future growth of the producers operations.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets within assigned territory
- Identify and prospect new customers in the market
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to potential clients
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Utilize CRM tools to track sales activities and manage customer information
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sales process
- Proven track record of success in sales, preferably in a territory-based role
- Strong knowledge of the market and industry trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Customer service-oriented mindset
If you are a motivated sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you! Join our team and take your career to the next level.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Salary: $78,211.00-$87,746.00 per year
Paid time off
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
sales: 2 years minimum (preferred)
Class 5 Licence (required)
Application deadline: 2023-10-15
Expected start date: 2023-11-01